Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Kansas.
Term: 6 years for 21-64, expires on birthday.
Number: Assigned, uncoded number consisting of K plus 8 digits.
Template: Current design validates KANSAS licenses issued by the DMV.
View the KANSAS (ID MAKING DIAGRAM) for understanding information & elemental placement.
These are involved in making authentic (KS) IDs which are valid for (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022).
- OVD (Optically Variable Device) in the form of Seal, “KANSAS”; tactile DOB; laser-engraved ghost image.
- Laser-perforated turtle; microprinted parts throughout the card.
- UV front; skyline, flower, rope, lines, “KANSAS.”
- Back UV; DOB, ghost image.
- Kansas iconic farming tools graphics.
- Real ID or NOT FOR FEDERAL statement.
- Encoded ICN (1D) & QR (2D) codes. Must show Kansas address.
- Laminated card with flexibility to pass bending test.
Introduction: Enjoy a fairly decent drinking culture aside from everything else that Kansas has to offer. However, you’d be amiss to assume that you need to be 21 to get to drink here when you have one of our top fake IDs.
Kansas is one of those sleeper states that you are ready to easily dismiss without paying too much attention to them. After all, this Midwestern state is known for being the Sunflower State and its agricultural contributions, so why would you want to have your party here?
About: Kansas does not have a lot of heavy drinkers. On the surface, this state is as simple as it gets. Only about 16.9% of the adult population drinks more than they should, which is less than the national average and paints a very sober picture of the Wheat State.
However, hidden underneath this simple exterior is a close-knit drinking community that likes to get down with a few drinks when the mood is just right. That’s Kansas for ya.
Kansas’ Drinking Culture: Kansas’ drinking culture can be underground at times, but that’s not to say they won’t bring out a party when they need to.
You can find some cocktails being consumed in the state here and there. However, it cannot be overstated just how much a beer state Kansas is. People here love their cold brews with everything from the labels to the homegrown craft beer getting equal attention. If you love beer, you’ll definitely love Kansas.
BENEFITS—KANSAS ID, “PLACES WHERE IT MAY SCAN?”
The list of bars that will take your fake ID can be limited, but there are a couple of joints that will do just that.
- Lazy Toad in Topeka: It’s a local diner and sports fans hangout that also has a dedicated bar. You can get classic drinks here while having the ability to give off your fake ID without too much trouble.
- Ryan’s Pub: A great place to try. It is a classic dive with a lot of character and great booze options. ID checks here are few and far between.
Bars That Expect You to Pull Out an ID
DISADVANTAGES—KANSAS ID, “PLACES WHERE THEY CAN SPOT FAKES?”
A majority of Kansas bars will expect you to produce an ID before you step through the door. Here are some of them.
- Kobi’s Bar and Grill: A motorcycle club that doubles as a public bar. It has a lot of great drinks and people to hang out with. Unfortunately, IDs are a must here.
- Lucky’s Everyday: It is a high-class joint with a lot of vibrancy and luxury. It comes complete with great food, drinks, digital jukebox, pinball and fun atmosphere. The price for these vibes is having to show your ID at the door.
Drinking Laws in Kansas: Kansas doesn’t allow anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcohol. It does allow special permission for “near beer” with parental supervision, but no one seems to know what “near beer” actually is. Using fake IDs can lead to fines and jailtime depending on the offence.
|Dimensions||84.10 × 53.10 mm|
|Delivery||2-3 EXPRESS, 8-10 STANDARD.|
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.